Friday, August 9, 2013

More fun with semi precious stone beads!

Here is an example of a ring I created that's very similar to the one in my last blog- this one is made with Sterling Silver wire as opposed to the Non Tarnish Copper.  This ring also features one of those lovely Cracked Agate semi precious stone beads. It is a size 7. All of the beads in the photographs are available for custom wrapping. Sterling, Non Tarnish Copper or 14K gold wire is available.  Here it is listed on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/159167900/sterling-silver-wire-wrapped-ring?  Also feel free to contact me here or follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatHornedOwlDesign

Soon friends, very soon I will have my very own professional website!  It will feature a shop and options for custom orders.  I'm very excited.  There will also be a blog.  So I'm not sure how much longer I will be using blogspot....I really like the idea of having a water mark on all my photos.  Happy Friday!!







No comments:

Post a Comment