Monday, May 20, 2013

Fire Agate Ring

I finally got a good deal on a gorgeous Fire Agate!  I've been wanting to wrap one of these stones for quite some time now but they are on the pricey side so I held off until I knew I could set it in a very original wrap. This style of intricately woven wire wrapping makes for very unique designs and can be tweaked in various different ways so each piece is one of a kind.  I was also happy to see that the price of Sterling is down today! Has been since last week so I placed a little order for some new shiny!  I also ordered a new stainless steel ring mandrel to replace the cheap plastic one I've been using (that has been making me very frustrated!) The other thing I purchased is a pack of these adorable little polishing cloths to be included in customer order boxes.  Yay!  Here are photos! Please enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment