Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sterling Silver Mood Rings

I have always been fascinated with mood rings.  Ever since I was a little girl. I think I probably got my very first mood ring when I was 9 or 10 from a gift shop in Myrtle Beach SC- it was a total piece of junk and almost immediately turned my finger green. But I carried on and wore it anyway I loved it so much. As an adult I'll admit that I'm really more in love with the fact that it changes colors at all, than what the colors might actually "mean" but either way, these are really fun! I make high quality Sterling Silver rings, so they WILL NOT turn your fingers green! They really do change to a wide variety of colors! Hopefully the pictures below will do it justice.

They are custom made and you can order one if you like over in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/130443875/sterling-silver-wire-wrapped-mood-ring?ref=shop_home_active








No comments:

Post a Comment